Sunday 13 January 2013

PROBLEMS

Guys, I have an announcement. As you might have noticed, I haven't been putting any drawings up lately, and that is for many reasons. One, I haven't been able to think up anything to draw. Two, most people around me are better than me and this doesn't really have a good inspirational effect on me. Three, and this is the most important reason, I just can't draw anything right. I got a tablet for Christmas as you already know and the drawings I do on it look like the ones I was doing 5 years ago. I'm 15 now, so that's great, but not if I can't do what I love, and that's drawing. Sure, some of my drawings DO turn out cool, and I'm still drawing on paper as well as on the tablet.
The thing that worries me about this that it happened a few years ago and I got very depressed indeed. I just don't want that to happen again, that's all, so I think I'll be taking a break from drawing from a week or so :) Thanks for your patience in advance, and I'll check back with you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment