Sunday 13 January 2013

Chameleonetta Announcement/Map


I know I don't normally stick to my projects, but this is one I am truly ready for! Chameleonetta is all about a small creature (female, in my opinion) who can shape-shift and mimic the environment around her, hence her name of course! Here's the map of her world to get you guys started, complete with giant flying turtle guardian and all the different regions that Chameleonetta can go and explore. The comic itself probably won't have that much of a storyline apart from the fact that she'll have to defeat the various guardians of the different Realms of the island, so it'll be more of an artwork than a comic. Just something to get the thoughts in my head on paper! Let me know what you think, and I'll keep you guys updated on the progress of this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment