Saturday 23 February 2013

Dead End Update and Sneak Peek

Hello once again, shooprecruits (see what I did there?) this is just a lil' update to let you know about a new idea I've had for Dead End.
Basically, it gets a little boring sticking to one character for a long period of time. This is also my first graphic novel or anything like this that I've ever done, so I'm not as committed as I could be (I'm not saying that I'm not committed to this, because believe me, I am, but I'm just new to this kind of thing).
So, to make a long story short, I've decided to release Dead End as a series of chapters of varying length, each chapter for a different character. I'll most likely be drawing them at the same time as one another to stop myself from becoming disinterested, and I'll upload each one as soon as the chapter for that character is finished. I'll update you guys on different characters and chapters that I start and stuff, but I might not upload the chapters in the order that I announce them, if that makes sense to y'all.
Alright, I think that's everything, and here's the promised sneak peek, a piece of Dead End Volume 1 Page 3! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment