Sunday 24 February 2013

Dead End Chapter 2 Update

It's me again! I've now, like I said I probably would, started Chapter 2 of Dead End! Chapter 1: Screw-Loose (because Bella Spanner, the character, is a mechanic) is still in the works and I'm having a bit of trouble with it, but nothing permanent. 
Chapter 2: Frostbite (please note the obvious pun) tells the short story of a Russian farmer and hunter named Sergei Petrov who is defending his land with a humble shotgun in the middle of winter. This one has a more brutal and gritty take on the zombie-pocalypse than Bella's chapter does, so I'm putting a gore warning out there right now.
That's about everything, and I'll probably post the first page as soon as it's done, but that's all you cheeky chaps and chapettes are getting for this one! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment