Thursday 17 April 2014

Kade Bartlett of the Watch-Breakers M.C.


Another character concept for my hoverbike manga! I don't want to reveal too much about the actual story and although I'll be doing loads more of these I don't know if I'll be able to upload them or not just for spoilers sake.
What I can reveal is that these guys are the "Bad guys". I only say "Bad guys" like that because they aren't going to be any clear cut sides throughout the manga, I want it to be more of a 'pick your own side' kinda deal, where both sides are fighting for what they think is right but you, the reader, choose what YOU think is the most worthy cause and pine for that side.
All the information you need for this guy is on the actual picture, and any extra information won't be revealed at present. Think of Kade as the evilest of the good guy, if that makes any sense.
The colours went a bit weird during the scan but it looks good because the orange was quite a bit brighter and all the different colours started to clash a little bit. Enjoy, and I'm working on another one today from the same faction so look out for him/her in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment