Sunday 13 November 2011

Upcoming Lego Movies *SPOILERS*


Hey guys, this isn't an announcement for a new video, this is just to let you know what projects I am currently working on.

Okay, here we go. Number 1 is "Lego Spiderdrunk" or "Lego Drunk Spiderman" depending on what I want to call it. It basically consists of your friendly neighbourhood Spidey beating up a mob of guys whilst... Being drunk. This movie has the highest frame rate I've ever shot at, 10fps! It's is nearly finished so look out for that soon!
Here's a pic:

Project number 2 is Lego Cyborg Battle, which I haven't started yet, but I already have the storyline in my head.
A cyborg is created, and it turns out evil. It takes out all the guards and escapes the facility. A prototype cyborg is then created as a last resort and the two have an epic battle to finish off, with the military trying to destroy BOTH of them. Confusing, huh?
Here's a pic of one of the cyborgs, the evil one (I can't find the good one at this point in time):

Project Number 3 is Lego Team Fortress 2. You probably all know what it is, so I'll just tell you the storyline.
There's a red Heavy just spraying bullets with his minigun, and a blue sniper and soldier are trying to stop him. That's... Pretty much it. Oh yeah, there's a red Scout and a red Demoman trying to stop the blues as well.
Here's a pic of all the characters (they're all custom figures made by me):
Order from left to right: Scout, Heavy, Soldier, Demoman, Sniper

Finally, project number 4 is another of my lego shorts, and this will be the third. I won't tell you anything about it because it would ruin the whole movie for you. I've started this one as well so it'll probably be the first finished as I will try and complete it all in one go.

So that's all my upcoming projects so you guys have a lot to look forward to. The reason it says spoilers in the title is because if you didn't in fact want to know what's coming up and you want all my videos to be surprises, then reading this would spoil some stuff for you. See you guys soon, and I'll try and get these out A.S.A.P!

No comments:

Post a Comment