Monday 24 January 2011

Looking Forward

Just a quick update and stuff... I guess... Yeah I'm out of my depressing period but I am still drawing demons... Typical, I know. Anyway saw my lovely girlfriend on sunday that was cool... um... Oh yeah I haven't been drawing anything lately as school is just getting to frantic to just be able to sit down somewhere and draw. So, This post will update you on some stuff but it's really just me rambling on... Basically, I may or may not start work on "Brooding", the GIANT demon I was gonna draw, and I have started a little one called Heartbreak. He has nothing to do with my personal life or anyone else's... I just had the idea and BAM! I started drawing. He isn't finished yet because as I said, school is way to hectic so I didn't get him finished today. Anyway, see you guys soon, and um... keep going with whatever you're... doing with your lives at the moment. Oh, hey! I almost forgot, I am making stop motion movies again, I stopped for a long period of time. And I mean LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG. So yeah I am very excited because I have just ordered some new Halo Reach figures off amazon with a voucher i got for Xmas so hey, life's good at the moment. Damn if you've taken the time to read this, thank you, and have a good rest of the week. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment